Sunday, August 24, 2014 / 93 Ossington Avenue, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z2, Canada

Crafted by Te Aro



After brunch on a Saturday afternoon at School Bakery & Cafe, J and I decided to head over to Ossington and do some work at a local coffee shop.



Their menu here seems like a normal coffee shop menu, but I'm pretty amazed as to all the different ways they have figured out how to get coffee into a cup. Depending if you're lucky or not, they will have something called the 'cold drip coffee' which actually takes 6 hours to brew.

(Photo from BlogTO, as it was not available the day I went)

But if you are out of luck, they'll have any other type of coffee you can think of. Whether it be a Pour Over or just a normal French Press.




I ordered a Vanilla Soy Latte (my new sugary favorite caffeinated beverage) and it was so good.
I'm starting to realize how good a latte can be when it's made with properly steamed milk and the aroma from the roasted coffee beans seeping through with every sip. Mmmmm.
Ugh, I have problems.


Crafted By Te Aro on Urbanspoon

I love this area! I can't wait to come back on a nice sunny day and just stroll around the Ossington Strip.
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig