Sunday, October 12, 2014

Autumn-atically in love with Autumn

Can you believe it's October already?! Because I can.
While everyone is still sad that summer is over, I am embracing this autumn weather. It's starting to get colder, to the point where I can almost breathe out smoke (hehe, I love it when the air is fresh and crisp). And look at those leaves! How can you not love all those the colors?

Sunday was the definition of perfect autumn weather - gorgeous sunshine and 14 degrees.
And with the number of 'nature' photos I have seen this past Thanksgiving weekend, I obviously had to also go take some of my own!
With the sun on our side, we headed over to Toogood Pond for this serene view...


...and to take photos.

   Loading
life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall 🍁🍃🍂







The number 1 thing I am thankful for is my family.

For my loving parents <3
And my silly sister :)

Without them, I really don't know what I'd do.

So remember to always count your blessings and remind your loved ones that they are loved! Don't let a long weekend be the only reminder to be thankful for everyone and everything you have.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! xo
Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig