Thursday, September 21, 2017

Enjoy Patio Weather at Jules Bistro


Can you believe it's nearing the end of September already?! I can't!! August & September passed by so quickly for me, and although the weather is gorgeous right now, I'm so sad to see summer leave! Back looking back on my photos from the summer, a particular memory comes to mind when I think of patio season which I'll talk about here today :)

On a sunny Tuesday this summer, I made my way to the west end with only one purpose in mind: to dine at Jules Bistro. Last winter, I got a chance to dine inside at Jules Bistro and enjoy the super cozy feels they offered. But during the summer time, their patio is open out at the back. We enjoyed yet another delicious meal, off their regular menu + their market specials.

Keeping a seafood theme for the appetizers, we enjoyed spicy tiger shrimps served with a garlic and tomato salsa and pan-seared scallops with a shallot-citrus reduction. We also got a gorgeous plate of salmon tartare, which I enjoyed thoroughly since J didn't like tartare (yay me)! Quickly after our appetizers, we were presented with the most beautiful board with a rack of lamb cooked perfectly. It was very tender and flavourful, and I licked off every last piece of meat on the bones. Thanks Jules Bistro for having us and showcasing yet another array of amazing dishes. I can't wait to be back!!


Share:
© Sincerely, KN | Toronto Food & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig